Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Starting Over

Ok, seeing that my one and only post was a few years ago (ahem!) I would like to start over... can we do that?

So, here's my attempt at starting over:

A lot has happened since my last (and only) post. My kids have grown a couple years older ... (ok, ok, a few but who's counting?), I lost my dad due to a car accident/head injury (boo!), got a promotion at work (yeah!), inherited acreage on the beautiful shore of Lake Superior which we have turned into a vacation home/cabin (another yeah!) and have decided to dive head first into the blogging world and make a go at selling my wares via craft shows, Etsy, etc. (scary). I do not know if I will be successful at this selling thing, but I won't know if I don't try. The nice thing is if I find I'm terrible at it, I still have my 'day job' to fall back on... and since I enjoy that job very much it won't be such a terrible thing. I also like the security it provides.

As I read the blogs that I follow I don't have very high expectations at being 'good' at this writing thing - I've never been a good writer. In fact, English was probably my worst subject in school and I don't think it's improved much over the years.  I just want a way to journal this new journey that I am embarking on and seeing the changes that occur over time. I hope that if anything, I am able to inspire someone to try something new or old and see how it can change them as a person - for better or worse.

If there is anyone out there who is reading this and truly enjoying it, God Bless you!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment